Please upgrade your browser.
Supervisors' Safety Development Program 8/7/18 & 8/8/18 8:30am-5:00pm
- $395.00 - NSC Member Price
- $475.00 - Non Member Fee
2 Whitney Rd., #11
Concord, NH 03301
Room Number: Eversource Room
To equip supervisors and managers with the knowledge, leadership skills and methods to apply safety as part of their responsibilities and become effective safety leaders and advocates.
Who Should Attend?
- New supervisors and managers
- Experienced supervisors and managers seeking refresher training or additional education
What You'll Learn
Supervisors and managers learn how to incorporate safety and health into their daily management process.
Key learning includes:
- How to confidently address critical safety and health issues
- How to enhance safety responsibilities and safety management systems, including safety inspections, incident investigations, safety meetings and employee engagement
- Identification and control of hazards, incident prevention, OSHA compliance, and continuous improvement in all areas of safety and health
- How to promote a positive safety culture
- Learning to support workers with on-going safety training, on-the-job training and promoting safe behavior
10 Program Topics:
- Safety Management
- Safety & Health Training
- Employee Involvement
- Safety & Health Inspections
- Incident Investigation
- Industrial Hygiene
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Regulatory Issues
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this class is required. We understand that your schedule may change at the last minute, preventing you from attending a program, therefore substitutions are acceptable. If you must cancel a course, please contact us at least three (3) business days prior to the event for a full refund. All Cancellations and Rescheduling must be made in writing by fax or e-mail. There will be a 25% charge on "no-shows" as well as cancellations and reschedules with less than three (3) business days notice prior to the event. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments.
|Powered by NeonCRM|