Please upgrade your browser.
Your browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites.
- For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome, Firefox, or the newest version of IE.
First Aid/CPR/AED 4/18/2018 8:30am-3:30pm
04/18/2018 08:30 AM - 03:30 PM ET
Standard Registrant Fee
NSC Member Discounted Fee
National Safety Council of NNE Regional Training Center
2 Whitney Rd., #11
Concord, NH 03301
United States of America (the)
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Act appropriately and effectively and sustain life until professional help arrives
- Prevent disease transmission
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness and injuries
Who would benefit:
- Emergency Response Teams
- Safety Personnel
- Individuals requiring CPR certification
- General public