Upon completion of the Safety Inspections course, you will be able to:
- Plan and conduct a safety inspection
- Complete inspection reports.
- Develop recommendations and follow-up.
- Manage an effective inspection program.
Who Should Attend?
Those responsible for conducting or supervising safety inspections and those responsible for training industrial safety and/or health inspectors.
Why Should You Attend?
This workshop provides an overview of the safety and health inspection process, then examines specific techniques to improve the process. Participants learn to develop and use checklists in continuous and formal safety inspections.
The class also covers such topics as:
- Pre-inspection tasks
- What to inspect and where to gather information
- Recording observations
- Handling employee reactions to the inspection process
- Developing inspection reports
- Analyzing data and setting priorities
Location: NSC-NNE Regional Training Center, 2 Whitney Rd., Suite 11, Concord, NH 03301
NSC Member: $325 | Not-Yet-A-Member: $425 JOIN TODAY
(1 Day NSC University Course; .65 CEUs/0.6 COCs/1.0 Safety CMs)